CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weekend~Wonders!

What do you do when you have a weekend?

Weekends are good time for relaxing ourselves.So,I usually take rest at home on weekends. Sometimes I just sleep all day long,and sometimes I go out to visit my pals,as sometimes i do some cleaning at home.However,I do something I'm interested too,like reading,working out and so on.


Where do you like to spend your weekend ? Why?

I love to spend my weekend in the countryside. I love the surroundings in countryside,and the fresh air. Especially the green field,singing birds,barking doggies and the great views around. They bring me the relaxed feelings and refresh me from the boring weekdays.


Can you describe a typical day in your weekend when you were in China?

I used to have wonderful weekends back home.My mother and I both love shopping crazily. Weekends mean shopping revel to us.We would go to all the shopping malls in the city of Urumqi to look for nice clothes and shoes.After the crazy shopping we would go to some nice restaurant to have delicious dinner in the evening.But sometime I would go out to take dinner with my boyfriend after catching movies.That's also fantastic.I've enjoyed myself a lot.

If you could take a weekend anywhere in Perlis,where would you go? Why?

I could prefer staying in our KKA for sure.Although we've got almost nothing in KKA,no sports,no movies,no shopping,but don't forget we have 30 pals around.Compared to the endless shopping ,friends' getting together attracts me more.We could hold a party there and dance,sing,do what ever we like .That's more joyful more interesting I guess.

1 评论:

shapx said...

'I could prefer'

hi liyan,

ok, so the above is a mistake from your writing. You should use 'would' and not 'could'. There is a big difference between these two and it could affect the message you are trying to convey..

Anyhow I see that you are making good progress and writing better compared to the previous entries.