CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Soprts Time

Known to everyone,sports make people healthier.Working out regularly is very necessary to all.No matter you are male or female,young or old, you always need sports in all your life.
Chinese people are good at a lot of sports such as ping pong,badminton,diving and so on.But I'm not good at games like ping pong as other Chinese people do. As I stayed in the most inland city all over the world,people do not have many chances to do those water sports.But love water since i was a small kid.So I always went to the swimming pool with my dad.Since that I found myself fell in love with the good feelings when I was in water.Maybe that's why life came from water,those feelings when I'm swimming in water are so special that I can't describe in any language.
But with time going on, I'm getting older and older.I started to busy with my school things so that I couldn't give too much time to swimming.But I still like it more than anything.
In my opinion,normal people do not need to do sport as much or strong as those sportsmen do.But we need the spirits of theirs.Within doing sports,we are not only become healthier on our bodies but also stronger and stronger on our minds.

1 评论:

irma ahmad said...

Its good to hear that you enjoy swimming very much. Maybe, one day you should try swimming at the state stadium, which is located not too far from your hostel. Well, as promised by the Vice Chancellor, maybe all of you will get a chance to visit Langkawi Island. Thus, you can try swimming or diving there!
So, better start "dreaming" from now!

irma