CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Family

In what ways have families in your country changed in recent years?

China has the largest population all over the world. In order to control the growing number of population,we have a control policy called One-child policy. This is what changed mostly in recent years for Chinese families. We used to be allowed to have as many children as you want in one family,but now, each family can only have one girl or a boy. This policy was taken into active before i was born. With years going on, more and more family followed this policy it helps a lot in controlling . As the only one child , I got enough care from my parents,but I ‘m not good at sharing things with people around me.As you can see, it has both advantages and disadvantages .


Should husbands and wives have different roles within the family?

yes,husbands and wives have different roles within the family. Usually they have different roles in your jobs. So, if the one takes longer time at work that means another one would pay more attention on home stuffs. But in most family wives will do most of the housework and cooking. They educate their child together and they usually make decisions together too.They have the same rights to do what they want to,and live in a free atmosphere.


Which are more important to you:Your family or your friends?

In my point,my families are more important to me. My families are there for me no matter what happens,no matter what I do, no matter what I say,they will always forgive me. There are no difficult for us to understand each other and melt the misunderstanding. They are true to me for nothing. Friends are important too,but I find some friends are not pure as you think and sometimes they always be good to you for something.So I think families are the most important for me.


What conflicts can arise between a person's family and a person's friend?


What responsibilities do parents have towards their children?

The first responsibility is growing their children up. Offering them food,clothes,houses,and everything they need to live. The second responsibility is to educate the children. Letting them know things in this world,and to respect people, and everything they need to know. The third one is offering educating to colleges if possible to make the children be better.


And what responsibilities do children have towards their parents?

The first responsibility is to respect them.To treat them the best you can do. The second one is taking good care of them when they are getting older and older . Third is to offer as much help as you can on their living ,economy and so on. Just do as good as what they did to you when they grow you up.


1 评论:

shapx said...

hhmmm...

as I have said earlier on, be careful with the tenses! Also be aware when u use modals like 'can, could, should' the verb that follows would normally be a root word.
Try to also use the hyperlinks for reference as have been taught. It'll make ur writings more fun to read.