CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Sweet Home KKA

















Some people here asked me :where do you live in Perlis? I always told them ,my home is in a place called KKA. As you know ,there are some big differences between a place you happened to live and a place you think as your home.To me,KKA of UniMAP is the home of mine in Malaysia.


Still remember the first day I arrived here. It's like everyone and everything is new and strange to me. But as the sun shines in Malaysia,the kindness of local people and the lovely home in KKA melted all the coldness and loneliness in my heart. It was hardly to believe that the cute NO.17 house belongs to we three girls.


Left our bags,finally could we breathe the free air on the nice land. Maybe someone would feel sorry for us. Because we are still to know how to live all by ourselves in a new place, and we may meet many many problems over here.But as I said,KKA is the home of mine here in the country.There is no sorrow or sadness as soon as i got in my lovely pink house.


It's like I got my own home for the first time for real.And you know what? My home is in such a beautiful place where has many many woods and plants around us.We can hardly find anywhere like this in Xinjiang of China.
To tell the truth,I have already fell in love with my sweet home here and I'm enjoying every moment in Perlis.

0 评论: