CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My best best friend~!

I have a lot of friends.Most of them are from china and I also have some pals from other countries like England, the U.S ,Australia and so on.But my best friend is a chinese girl who's name is Mimi.
I still remember the frist time i met her.It was my first day of middle school. She was in the next seat to mine, and when i looked at her, she showed a big smile on her face to me. I was a little nervious about the first day, but when i saw that, it melted all the troubles of mine. So ,I gave her a simle of mine. From that I found the girl has a beautiful mind and she's always kind to everyone around her.She is like a kind angel of mine till now.
Thats my luck to meet her at that time. In the next 3 years we were the closest of friends.When we met troubles we comforted each other and we shared the happiness of success too. With time flying, we knew each other better and better. It's like that we shared a telephatic mind.That's like mind act upon mind.But everything can't just be as what we want them to.
After graduating from middle school we had to go to different universities. What's more? Im in Malaysia now. It's so far away from her,but we still keep in touch with each other almost everyday. I just hope she can take good care of her there in China and study hard to be the best,and when her need someone , I will always be there for her no matter what.

1 评论:

eyla said...

hi lily,
as usual good piece of writing. just need to check some of the spelling. overall ok.